- Precision Kneading as the Key to the Quality Product
- The Quality That's Made with Hands, Not Just Relying on the Latest Equipments
- Kneading Technique to Meet the Demand of our Customers
- Primary Equipments
- Rubber and Resin Color Compound
- Manufacturing the Products the Market is Highly Demanding
- We Can Handle Your Small Volume Order.
Manufacturing the Products the Market is Highly Demanding
Our "Ultra-Soft Dumping Rubber" and "EPT Natural Compound" are highly regarded in the market for the superior technology in making.
Ultra-Soft Dumping Rubber - Low Hardness Isobutylene-Isoprene Rubber
Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber (IIR) is weather, chemical, ozone, heat resistant, and electrically insulating, also having low permeability of gaseous body.
Because of its low resilience character along with fast periodic damping absorption nature, it is widely adopted in various vibration isolating and shock absorbing materials.
Generally, the limitation of the softness of IIR, in JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) Hardness Class A, is around 15 degree Celsius. Recently with integration of semiconductors, more electronics products require "softer" absorbent. At K3, our Ultra-Soft Dumping Rubber has JIS Class A hardness of 0~10 degree Celsius.
In the past, compounding with less than 10 degree Celsius hardness was a quite difficult process. Our product can withstand the vibration of electronics of low frequency range whilst being water and dust proof.
- Low Hardness (less than 10 degree Celsius) - Our special Kneading technique realized hardness of 0~10 degree Celsius
- Vibration Free,Shock Absorbing - High dumping with low resilient, absorbing striking energy.
- High Seal Ability - High adhesion, high on water and dust proofing
- Many Color Variation - Various color is available upon request
- Shock absorbent on electronic equipment, precision machine, measurer
- Damping materials for low frequency range vibration
- Cushion insole of shoes
- Water and dust proof packing on watch, camera and other precision instruments
- Water proof packing and gasket
- Airtight packing and gasket
EPT Natural Compound "KW Series"
KW Series is our unique EPT Natural Compound. You may use it as is or colored upon request. In order to meet the small volume order, the package is all in 30kg unit. Various hardness grades of 40,50,60,70,80 degree Celsius are available. It may also be customized upon your request.
[Physical Properties of KW Series]
|Unit||Test Method||Natural Compound KW Series|
|[Physical Property of Unvulcanized Rubber]|
|Mooney Viscosity||K6300||100 degree Celsius||30||27||24||30||44|
|Minimum Viscosity Vm||121 degree Celsius||22||19||16||21||29|
|Period t5||minute||121 degree Celsius||29.3||26.3||20.3||18.5||16|
|Vulcanization t90||minute||Curelastometer||170 degree Celsius||10.9||10.8||9.9||11.3||11|
|Physical Property of Vulcanized Rubber|
(General Physical Property: 170 degree Celsius x 10min. Press Vulcanization, CS:170 degree Celsius x 15min. Vulcanization)
|300% Tensile Stress||kg/cm2||K6251||20||23||40||45||73|
|Permanent Compression Disformation||%||K6262||70 degree Celsius x 22h||43||38||33||34||38|
|Permanent Compression Disformation||%||100 degree Celsius x 22h||63||61||60||60||60|
|Heat Aging Resistance (70 degree Celsius Heat Aging Resistance)|
|Tensile Strength Variation Rate||%||K6251||70 degree Celsius x 70h||10||7||3||6||7|
|Elongation Variation Rate||%||-1||-11||-7||-14||-10|
|Heat Aging Resistance (100 degree Celsius Heat Aging Resistance)|
|Tensile Strength Variation Rate||%||K6251||100 degree Celsius x 70h||10||4||9||4||3|
|Elongation Variation Rate||%||-18||-21||-18||-25||-23|
|Hardness Variation Rate||degree||K6253||Atype||4||6||6||4||2|